Sunday, November 7, 2010

PURPLE PASSION-Charoite Sterling Silver Ring




Purple Passion is a Gorgeous Charoite set in sterling silver...I used a thick sturdy back plate and a scalloped bezel to hug her tight...I hand sawed and filed around her to give her a bit of a design..I then stamped two swirls on each side of the bottom...Using a silver twisted band she became a US SIZE 8...
I stamped the back with my initials of CBR and my trademark of a tiny crossbones..I then hand brushed a patina to her and hand polished her to a brilliant shine...after which I tumbled her for hours for strength and shine...100% handmade with ♥love♥

Charoite~A stone of courage..There is a deep appropriateness to charoite's origins, for it deals with an internal exile, that of fear. When we're afraid we separate ourselves from a full appreciation of life, from the complete expression of our creativity. Most of all, we prevent ourselves from realizing all that we are spiritual beings.Charoite is a rare mineral, first described in 1978 and named for the Chara River.It has been reported only from the Sakha Republic, Yakutia, Siberia, Russia...Charoite is translucent lavender to purple in color with a pearly luster.

PURPLE PASSION~ will arrive gift wrapped and shipped USPS sent on safe passage to arrive at your home in 2-5 business days...
International shipments will arrive approximately 7-14 business days...

No comments:

Post a Comment