Sunday, November 21, 2010

TEARS OF JADE-Jade Sterling Silver Ring





This ring was inspired by my cousin who passed a few years ago at a very young age...♥She was a gorgeous person and a beautiful spirit♥...

This ring was 100% handcrafted using a Beautiful tear drop shaped Jade, bold green color...She measures 10.5mmx15mmx5mm...just about an 1/2 inch in length...I used a thick sturdy back plate and a scalloped bezel to hug her tight...I then made heat formed balls to wrap around the jade...I also added a handmade swirl at the bottom of the tear drop...
The band is a gorgeous beaded band at a SIZE 7...(this ring can not be re-sized)..I stamped the back with my trademark of a tiny crossbones...I then hand brushed a patina to her to accent the art that surrounds her..I hand polished, shined and then tumbled her for hours for strength and shine...

JADE~is an ancient stone that has historically been used to attract love..Jade is also a protective stone..The soothing green color of jade makes it a wonderful healing stone. It helps the body in self-healing while working through underlying, non-physical reasons for a precipitation for disease. It is particularly helpful for kidney, heart and stomach complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment