Sunday, November 14, 2010

MUSHROOM JASPER DANGLES-Sterling Silver Earrings




100% Handmade....I took two Mushroom Jasper Cabs and created a beautiful pair of dangle earrings...The Jasper's each measure 14mmx16mmx4mm and hang just a little over an inch from the ear wires...They are bursting with brilliant brown, orange, green, yellow and cream colors...

I set both Jasper's in a sterling silver home...Using a thick sturdy back plate and a serrated bezel to hug these beauties tight...I hand sawed them and hand filed each piece.I took a 24g wire and twisted two together to created the bails to dangle from the handmade ear wires...

I stamped the back of one with my initials of CBR and on the back of the other is my signature crossbone stamp...I also hand brushed a patina to them to add sheen and shine after which I hand polished and tumbled for hours for strength and shine...

No comments:

Post a Comment