Sunday, November 7, 2010

FALL BREEZES-Picasso Jasper Multi-colored Sterling Silver Ring




Mmmm Fall is my most favorite time of year...Fall Breezes just is part of my love for the season...

I set a Beautiful multi colored Picasso Jasper measuring 17mmx17mmx3mm in Sterling Silver..Using a thick sturdy back plate and a plain straight bezel to hug her tight..I used bare minimum to bring out this wonderful stone colors of oranges, greens, yellows, browns, beiges, & browns...I hand sawed and filed around her square shape, I then hand textured the sides to give her more definition......I used a double banded band and she became a US SIZE 6...(this ring can NOT be re-sized)..I hand stamped the back with my initials of CBR and my trademark crossbones...I then Hand polished her to a brilliant shine and tumbled her for hours for strength and shine...100% HANDCRAFTED WITH ♥LOVE♥

Picasso Jasper helps in aide of..Self-control, Clarity, and total recall of dreams. Assists in meditation. Protects, nurtures, strengthens. Aids in mind expansion and manifestation of physical and material goals. Stability.

FALL BREEZES~will arrive gift wrapped and shipped USPS sent on safe passage to arrive at your home in 2-5 business days...
International shipments will arrive in 7-14 business days...

No comments:

Post a Comment