Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bummed out

I am really bummed out that I didn't get to finish the ring I was working on today..& more upset I let it all get the best of me and not finish my day doing what i love....I was an emotional mess after receiving some information that a so called friend had said...I have done alot of crying today and my heart is broken but that is what makes me stronger..Knowing that I am a good person and knowing that my family and my really real friends are always behind me and would never say such things...I am a good fun loving big hearted person....I love my job and what I do and I love everyone around me...but I now know that I really have to watch who I trust again...I open up and then get smacked again..Does this mean I should be a mean and vindictive person so I have a guard up always?? Or do I continue to be the same wonderful person that I believe that I am...I think I will stay me and hold my head up and try not to let things bring me down.....
peace and love to all of you that I know are true..As I will always be true to you!!
I will post new jewelry next week,,,
carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment