Saturday, October 16, 2010

WOW what a most gorgeous day!!




I just wanted to talk about how much I love Fall...I love the weather the scenery, the smells, tastes, breezes, colors...to inspirational and gorgeous...I love how the leaves change color and fall to the ground creating a most beautiful natural art...The most beautiful art on Earth...Natures Art...I look out my windows and see the gorgeous nature that this earth possesses...I was out yesterday and every time I opened the door I smelled such wonderful smells leaves, pumpkins, apple cider, bonfires...just seemed like everywhere I went the air was filled with the most fabulous smells...I just want to appreciate every moment I have on this earth with friends family etc....You all should take a moment and step outside and hug a tree or take a deep breath....
Peace and Love
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment