Thursday, June 30, 2011

MUSIC LOVER-Sterling Silver Adjustable Toe Ring





I have handmade this Sterling Silver adjustable toe ring..I have hand cut and hand sawed this piece to make an adorable toe ring...I filed the edges to round them off for comfort...
I then stamped music notes all around it and pierced small details to separate each note.....I named this piece MUSIC LOVER because music is I believe everyones escape and music can tell alot of stories..I personally could not go a day with out listening to music...The heart and Soul of many of my friends and family...

I then hand painted a patina to the ring to bring out each music note..After which I tumbled her for hours for strength and shine...

MUSIC LOVER~ will arrive gift wrapped and shipped USPS sent on safe passage to arrive at your home in 2-5 business days...
International shipments will arrive approximately 7-21 business days...depending on destination..All International orders are shipped First Class International USPS...

*Please take time to review poilices and options of purchasing..Have a blessed day*

No comments:

Post a Comment