Thursday, June 16, 2011

LIFE-Sterling Silver Adjustable Toe Ring





I have handmade a Sterling Silver adjustable toe ring..I have hand cut and hand sawed this piece to make an adorable toe ring...I filed the edges to round them off for comfort...
I then stamped the word LIFE and stamped delicate leaves on each side...I named this piece LIFE because enjoying life is what we all need to do...Be kind to eachother and enjoy the life that we have been given...I am thankful everyday for the life I now live...

I then hand painted a patina to the ring to bring out the LIFE and leaves..After which I tumbled her for hours for strength and shine...

LIFE~ will arrive gift wrapped and shipped USPS sent on safe passage to arrive at your home in 2-5 business days...
International shipments will arrive approximately 7-21 business days...depending on destination..All International orders are shipped First Class International USPS...

*Please take time to review poilices and options of purchasing..Have a blessed day*

No comments:

Post a Comment