Thursday, June 16, 2011

ABUNDANCE-Eudialyte Sterling Silver Necklace





I have taken a BEAUTIFUL Large Eudialyte stone measuring 30mmx30mmx7mm and placed her in a sturdy Sterling Silver home...This stone is AMAZING...Eudialyte is from Russian by the kola Peninsula...I absolutley fell in love with her as soon as I laid eyes on her...It's taken me a long time to part with this one...She pocesses brilliant colors of pinks, violet, and greens...

I used a sturdy Sterling silver backplate and a scalloped bezel which hugs her tight, I hand sawed around her to give character as I then texturized her with a hammer...I then took sterling silver wire and twisted it tightly to place around the stone...I added two sterling silver leaves and a sterling silver flower that I added detail to myself...I hand made the bails of which she hangs with twisted sterling silver wire around eachother...She does come with the sterling silver chain that has a sturdy clasp to keep her secure around your neck...

The back is stamped with my initials of CR and my trademark of a tiny crossbones...I then hand painted a patina to her to bring out the accents and beauty of which this necklace pocesses...


ABUNDANCE~ will arrive gift wrapped and shipped USPS sent on safe passage to arrive at your home in 2-5 business days...
International shipments will arrive approximately 7-21 business days...depending on destination..All International orders are shipped First Class International USPS...

*Please take time to review poilices and options of purchasing..Have a blessed day*

No comments:

Post a Comment