Sunday, August 8, 2010

FOLIAGE-Malchite sterling silver ring




~100% Handcrafted~

I have set an AMAZING Malachite 13mmx19mm into a sterling silver home...This Malachite is so ♥gorgeous♥ The many shades of green through out her and oh how she glows in different shades with different lighting...She is securely set on a strong sterling silver base and hugged tightly with a scalloped bezel...Two heat formed sterling silver pebbles and foliage accents added to piece..I hand cut and hand filed her to add the design around the stone...I sized to a small size 6 with a textured band...The back is hand stamped with my initials of CR..
I hand painted a patina to her to add that antiqued smoldering look..Then she was tumbled for hours for that brilliant shine and strength..

No comments:

Post a Comment