Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter Mint-Turquoise Sterling Silver Ring





Winter Mint was 100% hand crafted with love...This was my first piece made in the winter this year...

I used a gorgeous triangle like shaped Turquoise to create this ring...The Turquoise measures about 19mmx19mmx3mm...Using a sturdy back plate and plain bezel to hug her tight in her new home..I added a heat formed ball on top...I used a wide textured band with flowers and foliage SIZE 9..(this ring can NOT be re-sized)...I stamped the back with my initials of CR and my trademark crossbones...
I then hand brushed a patina to her to bring out the beauty this ring possesses...I then tumbled her for hours for strength and shine...

Winter Mint~will arrive gift wrapped and shipped USPS sent on safe passage to arrive at your home in 2-5 business days...
International shipments will arrive in 7-21 business days...depending on destination...All International orders are shipped First Class International USPS..

TURQUOISE~carries great wisdom of basic truth within it. It is one of the oldest stones known. This is a stone that a person must learn to attune to instead of the stone attuning to the person. It is important that the owner of a Turquoise give it the proper attention. ♥Neutralizes overacidity
♥Alleviates rheumatism, gout, stomach problems, viral infections
♥Increases growth, muscular strength
♥Alleviates pain, relaxes cramps
♥Contains anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects

No comments:

Post a Comment