Sunday, December 12, 2010

REDBERRY RINGS-Red Coral Sterling Silver Earrings



100% Hand-Crafted....

I have taken 20g wire to free form a pair of gorgeous earrings...I wire wrapped the end to add a loop to which the sterling silver rings dangle from...I used sterling silver balls and Red Coral to add color to these dangles...Taking a 24g wire I hand spun into two tiny springs to accent each piece...After which I free formed the ear wire...Each earring will hang approx 1 1/2 inch from ear wire...



Coral~Coral symbolizes life and blood force energy. Dark red coral is used for heating and stimulating the bloodstream. Coral is a good aid for meditation or visualization. Red is considered the most sought after color but coral also can be found in pink, white, yellow and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment