Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Meet my Family



Today I'd like to introduce you to my family here at home...later this week I will introduce you to my family where I come from...Here in my home I live with my girlfriend Tammy...One of the most wonderful people in my life! She has made me realize the small things in life and appreciate the things that i never did before...I look at life a whole other way now...She is my life my partner and my best friend...She has supported me thru this whole journey of my jewelry and craft making...My store and all that has come with it...i want to thank you my love with all of my heart and soul...

Now you all can say hello to my 3 wonderful children lol...My three chihuahuas! Stevie Nicks who is a blond chihuahua, Indigo Girl who is a brown chihuahua with a little russell in her, and last but surely not least Joplin (Janis) who is a blue chihuahua..Oh my how I love them all so much just like someone would love their own child...

Well thanks for taking the time to meet my family...

Rockgirl Creations
AKA
carrie ross

1 comment:

  1. Hello My Love! I really Love your Page, and I am So Very Proud of you.... You have grown so much in our time together, and you have helped me to grow so Very Much also.... I appreciate you so and all you do and all you put up with, with me lol... we are quite a match, and in life, I am in complete gratitude to have you as My Life Partner, and My Best Friend, and OUR KIDS, the Four of you bring me so much JOY... I am truly Blessed.... You may be Rockgirl to the rest of the World, But YOU Rock My World.... Thank you for everything Carrie... I LOVE YOU!!!
    P.S. Hello to your Blogger Friends also... Nice to meet you, PEACE! Tam

    ReplyDelete