Friday, January 21, 2011

Shop Update....

I just blogging today to let anyone who reads this to know I haven't been in shop lately to create new pieces because I am going thru some life changes...Moving back to my hometown of Middletown, Ohio...This is going to take some time since I just can't up and leave...I have to move my shop as well which will take a little time..I am hoping to create again with in a month or so...My shop will stay open while going thru this transition...I am traveling from columbus for work during the week to my new residence on the weekends...This move is a new beginning for me and I am just happy to be back so close to my dear and wonderful family...And how I have missed my friends so much, friends who are so dear to me and my life...But I'm not leaving behind my wonderful friends in Columbus..the few I met n come to love I will miss dearly..As well as the one friend and she knows who she is...She will always remain a part of my life and have special part of my soul...it is just time for us to go our separate ways and begin new things and experience what life throws at us n new challenges to conquer..I'm ready for this and ready to start again...
Thanks to everyone who shares my life!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment