Monday, September 6, 2010

Piece of my heart Sterling Silver dangle earrings



These earrings are reserved already but I still wanted to share them with you....

With these earrings I 100% hand constructed them by....Taking a strong 20g sterling silver wire and forming a ball at the end to hold the thick bubbly sterling silver hearts in place with Red Coral beads atop the ♥hearts♥..I then topped them off with a textured sterling silver bead.I gently wire wrapped the beads in place...To finish the piece I handmade ear wires for the beauties to hang from which is apprx 1 1/2 inches from ear wire...I hand brushed a patina to the silver for accent and bring out the character of the hearts..I then tumbled them for hours for strength and shine...

Your earrings will come gift wrapped and shipped to arrive at your home in 2-3 business days...

Coral has been used for decorative purposes and esteemed as a protective stone since time immemorial. Even today red corals are still worn as a talisman to protect the wearer against evil spirits in many cultures. Modern gemstone therapists too highly esteem its positive effects. Coral, it is said, relieves tension and fear and promotes positive forms of social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment